Sunday, January 13, 2013

So I'm resurrecting this blog.

For class. I'm in the last required class for the Intercultural Peace-Building Certificate at BYU-Hawaii. My teacher, Dr. Ford, has structured the class so that we as students created our own learning framework. We will entirely grade ourselves for this project.

As part of my reflection and accountability, I'll be reporting about my progress here on my blog.

I don't think I'll post my whole framework and goals here, but you can see if you'd like here.

I have several things that I wanted to do every week. One was contact more people in my life. This week I talked with a friend of mine that graduated last semester, my little brother (girl problems), and my adopted Grandma. I don't know why I get nervous calling people up because the conversations are always fine. It felt good to have more real interaction with people than just facebook or none at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment